Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under Observation / Other BCNM fights. {Interest?} (Jan 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Observation / Other BCNM fights. {Interest?} (Jan 2012)

Well, since I'm back into the game I've spotted a few pieces of gear I'd like to get for my lolmelee RDM (Brago or something). And need to make some gil for it.

So, anyone in Valefor interested in doing BCs with me for gil and glory?

I still need to check on prices, but I'm hoping Ni is still as expensive as usual, other drops work too since I still have a few hundreds BS and KS to burn.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Re: Under Observation / Other BCNM fights. {Interest?} (Jan 2012)

I loved doing BCNM's... Quit with like 2 stacks... Peeps just didn't want to do them anymore in my LS. It got so bad, I started doing that one bcnm that you have a 1 in 3 chance of automatically winning by picking the right chest. If you didn't pick the right chest, you fight the mimic and lose, lol... Well hell, now with 99 being the highest level, you could probably take the mimic solo...
    75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
    RANK 10 Bastok
    CoP: Done
    ZM: Done
    ToA: Done
    Assault rank: Captain
    Campaign Medal: Medals
    Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
    This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
      Well hell, now with 99 being the highest level, you could probably take the mimic solo...
      Except Treasure and Tribulations is still capped at level 50, like it always was.

I'm still doing Royal Jelly with my LS; still need to get Phalanx. It costs more than twice as much as Enhancing Sword does nowadays, for crying out loud (which is to say, ~800k and ~400k, respectively). That should be criminal.
      Originally posted by Armando
      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
      Originally posted by Armando
      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
      Matthew 16:15

Comment

Oh yeah, lol... That's what happens when you are away for so long...
        75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
        RANK 10 Bastok
        CoP: Done
        ZM: Done
        ToA: Done
        Assault rank: Captain
        Campaign Medal: Medals
        Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
        This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Im in. I have 370 Beastmen Seals, 50ish Kindred as well as around 500 of the 2 new kinds.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

We could do some runs next saturday with Hayde, Yggyz.

Bonus points for not having to run all the way there anymore.

I would say this weekend but I wont be playing much because I'm in the process of reworking the textures of my apartment. (AKA I'm painting. <_<; )
            sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

BAH! And here I was thinking we would be having fun burning through seals this saturday! Silly me!

You need to at least log in so that I can give you a pearl for the new LS and sack you. Are you able to log in right now?

Comment

Yup, give me a sec.
                sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

k. I'll meet you online at uhh.... 9:00pm EST. I just have to wrap some things up here at work and I'll log on before I run out the door.

Comment

<--- Is online now.
                    sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

We should put together some KS99 runs if you want to make some money. I need my black belt anyways.

Comment

That would be good, if we can start listing runs we are interested in...

But we need a subforum already, Yggy! \(^-^)/
                        sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

I've got more seals than I know what to do with. Just let me know when stuff's going down so I can come help.
                          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                          Name: Drjones
                          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Awesome, I have at least 500 BC and a few hundred of the others... or something.
                            sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Working...
                            X